Forensic evaluations are used to assist individuals, attorneys and the courts. The Morris Psychological Group is well known for providing comprehensive forensic services in both criminal and civil matters using state-of-the-art assessment tools.
Our forensic psychologists have broad clinical backgrounds, excellent assessment skills, superior communication ability and experience working within the legal environment, approaching their discipline with objectivity and scientific rigor.
Forensic Evaluations include but are not limited to:
- Plaintiff & Defense Examinations
- Neuropsychological Evaluations
- Risk And Violence Assessment
- Sexual Offender Evaluations
- Juvenile Forensic Assessments
- Competency To Stand Trial
- Workers Compensation
- Trauma and Victimization
- Custody and Visitation
- Domestic Violence
- Need For Out Of Home Placement
- Sexual Misconduct & Harassment