In order to implement our mission, we pledge to:
- Deliver the highest quality mental health services;
- Present a welcoming environment and supportive experience for those who seek our services;
- Offer leadership to the mental health field;
- Adhere to the highest level of professional standards and ethics;
- Maintain a superior level of expertise through advanced training;
- Perform our professional responsibilities diligently and sensitively as an integrated team;
- Exceed the expectations of those we serve;
The Morris Psychological Group is a team of expertly trained mental health professionals. We adhere to the highest standards of professionalism, training, and leadership, and are committed to improving the lives of those we serve.
News & Events
- March 13th, 2013
- New OCD Groups being offered
Dr. Francine Rosenberg will be leading two new OCD groups: the Adult OCD Treatment Group and the OCD Multi-Family Group. Both groups will meet one Wednesday evening per month at 8:15 pm. For more information about these groups, please contact Dr. Rosenberg at 973-257-9000 ext. 207.
- April 5th, 2013
- Dr. Daniel Watter elected President of SSTAR
Dr. Daniel N. Watter has recently been elected President-Elect of the Society for Sex Therapy and Research (SSTAR)